Please help me by correcting these sentences. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.

heyuting

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
I prefer to carry my cell phone all the time, because when I was boring I would like to log in Facebook to watch my friends’ new feeds. It lets me know what happened to my friends. Sometimes they want to share their happiness with me or need some help, I will know it immediately. Moreover, if I don’t carry my cell phone all the time, when my parents want to inform me of something important, they can not contact me instantly.

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
I prefer to carry my cell phone all the time, because when I was boring I would like to log in Facebook to watch my friends’ new feeds. It lets me know what happened to my friends. Sometimes they want to share their happiness with me or need some help, I will know it immediately. Moreover, if I don’t carry my cell phone all the time, when my parents want to inform me of something important, they can not contact me instantly.

I prefer to carry my cell phone all the time because when I am bored I like to log into Facebook to watch my friends’ new feeds. It lets me know what happened to my friends. Sometimes they want to share their happiness with me or need some help, and I will know about it immediately. Moreover, if I don’t carry my cell phone all the time, when my parents want to inform me of something important, they cannot contact me instantly.

Boring - you make other people feel bored
Bored - how you feel

Status
Not open for further replies.