[Essay] A situation in which you were treated unjustly

Status
Not open for further replies.

thucuyen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear

May you help me this topic, describing a situation in which you were treated unjustly and analyze the cause and effects of injustice.

I still don't know what kinds of topic and brainstorms. May you help me to give ideas how to start it.

I am appreciated your time.

euncu

Member Type
Other
Native Language
Turkish
Home Country
Turkey
Current Location
Turkey
What you have asked for seems irrelevant with learning English. But if you are to write it in English, we may help you finding the errors and making the necessary corrections after you have written it.

Searching for language

Member Type
Other
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Canada
Dear

May you help me this topic, describing a situation in which you were treated unjustly and analyze the cause and effects of injustice.

I still don't know what kinds of topic and brainstorms. May you help me to give ideas how to start it.

I am appreciated your time.

-Was there a time in your childhood in which someone started a rumour about you such as that you were cheating on your tests at school? This could have caused you to lose friends and/or get a bad reputation with your teachers.

-Were you perhaps at some time accused of being a bully, even though you did nothing to deserve that bad name?

-Were you perhaps called names because you were smarter or more athletic than someone else who was just jealous of your abilities?

These could all be instances of being treated unjustly.

-Of course, the more serious treatment could be were you accused of a crime which you did not commit, and how that affected your life.

THere are many ways of being treated unjustly. Someone could be bullying you via the internet/facebook/twitter or any other method.

I am not a teacher.

thucuyen

Member Type
Student or Learner
Thanks, because i am assigned to write a situation in which you were treated unjustly and analyze the cause and effects of injustice in the essay. So i am still confuse that that i can choose about the topic such unfair at work?, women rights. Please help me to give more ideas to start it.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
Thanks, because i am assigned to write a situation in which you were treated unjustly and analyze the cause and effects of injustice in the essay. So i am still confuse that that i can choose about the topic such unfair at work?, women rights. Please help me to give more ideas to start it.
Did you read the above post? Let's start at the beginning.
Do you know what "being treated unjustly" means?
Have you ever been treated unjustly?
They're not trick questions. Almost anything will do.

Searching for language

Member Type
Other
Native Language
German
Home Country
Germany
Current Location
Canada

First, you must remember that the pronoun I is always capitalized.

If you are thinking about being treated unjustly at work, it could be that you are expected to stay later than others, you are given more work than others, you are expected to do things which are not in your job description and are perhaps demeaning to your position in the workplace etc. etc.

If you are a legal secretary, for example, but are expected to get coffee for everyone in the office, that could be considered unjust.

Status
Not open for further replies.