Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello, I want to know whether this is the right way to start my presentation. Is there any grammatical mistake in this?

"I would like to present the project work done by me during industrial training semester.
I have done my industrial training at one of the largest tractor manufacturing company
It not only manufacture tractors there are many other product manufactured by this company."

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Re: Help!

Hello, I want to know whether this is the right way to start my presentation. Is there any grammatical mistake in this?

"I would like to present the project work done by me during industrial training semester.
I have done my industrial training at one of the largest tractor manufacturing company
It not only manufacture tractors there are many other product manufactured by this company."

Good morning/afternoon. Today I will be giving you a presentation based on the project [work] I did during my industrial training semester. I completed my training at one of the largest tractor manufacturing companies in the country (or in the area etc as relevant) (here I would also give the name of the company), which manufactures many other products besides tractors.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic

Try to give your thread a good title; people will see the title and decide whether to open it and read it or not.

Help! or Urgent Help Required!!!!!!
These are not good titles; they give no idea of what the thread is about.

Starting a presentation
This title is clear and people will instantly know what the thread is about. Try to include the theme or topic of the thread in the title. If you include keywords in the title, the forum software will automatically display threads with th same keywords at the bottom of the page, so you will be able to see other discussions on similar topics.

Mannkavi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India

Try to give your thread a good title; people will see the title and decide whether to open it and read it or not.

Help! or Urgent Help Required!!!!!!
These are not good titles; they give no idea of what the thread is about.

Starting a presentation
This title is clear and people will instantly know what the thread is about. Try to include the theme or topic of the thread in the title. If you include keywords in the title, the forum software will automatically display threads with th same keywords at the bottom of the page, so you will be able to see other discussions on similar topics.
Sorry sir. Next time i will keep this thing in my mind.

engr.yasir ali bhatti

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Mexico
I would like to present the project work done by me during industrial training semester.

Good Morning/ Good Afternoon
The project which is represented by me during my Industrial training in one the largest Tractor manufacturing company. other product expect tractors are manufactured by this company.
thanks
(I am also learner dear but I believe on efforts)

Mannkavi

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
I would like to present the project work done by me during industrial training semester.

The project which is represented by me during my Industrial training in one the largest Tractor manufacturing company. other product expect tractors are manufactured by this company.
thanks
Thanks bro.

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
I would like to present the project work done by me during my industrial training semester.
I have done my industrial training at one of the largest tractor manufacturing compan[STRIKE]y[/STRIKE]ies in this country? the world?
It not only manufactures tractors, but also many other products. [STRIKE]there are many other product manufactured by this company."[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]The project which is represented by me during my Industrial training in one the largest Tractor manufacturing company. other product expect tractors are manufactured by this company.
thanks [/STRIKE]
@engr.yasir ali bhatti: Your willingness to help is appreciated, but, unfortunately, your English is not yet at the level that enables to to correct and/or advise others.

engr.yasir ali bhatti

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Mexico
Sir you removed all my efforts. It was University Presentation not like country level presentation.:shock:

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic

engr.yasir ali bhatti

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Mexico
that's the way the cookie crumbles
Slang term, origin unknown from the 1920's in America. Used to underline a failure of an action, or dissapointment in reaching an undesired result, with the additional meaning that the result was not an unexpected one.

Status
Not open for further replies.