Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Could you please correct this draft letter? I am writing this letter to my manager for approval

This is to inform you that our company vehicle – Duster (SC-1003) was an accident on 7[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2016 at 9:30am. This happened in Mumbai-Pune Highway when we were returned from SANG project. Our vehicle was hit by a trailer and left without stop. We invited Insurance Inspector, he came to the spot and reviewed all documents. Finally he informed that our vehicle insurance was expired. This is due to negligence of vehicle coordinator.

In this subject, we would like to inform you that we have to repair this vehicle in our own account. I attached herewith 3 quotations for repairing of this vehicle. Kindly approve the same.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Could you please correct this draft letter? I [STRIKE]am writing[/STRIKE] will be sending this letter to my manager for approval​.

This is to inform you that our company vehicle – Duster (SC-1003) - was involved in an accident on 7[SUP]th[/SUP] April 2016 at 9:30am. This happened [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] on the Mumbai-Pune Highway when we were [STRIKE]returned[/STRIKE] returning from the SANG project. Our vehicle was hit by a trailer [STRIKE]and[/STRIKE] which [STRIKE]left[/STRIKE] drove away without stopping. [STRIKE]We invited[/STRIKE] An insurance inspector (no comma here) [STRIKE]he[/STRIKE] came to the [STRIKE]spot[/STRIKE] scene and reviewed all our documents. [STRIKE]Finally[/STRIKE] He informed us that [STRIKE]our[/STRIKE] the vehicle insurance [STRIKE]was[/STRIKE] had expired. [STRIKE]This[/STRIKE] I believe that this is due to negligence on the part of the vehicle coordinator.

[STRIKE]In this subject,[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]we would like to inform you that[/STRIKE] As a result, we have to pay to repair this vehicle. [STRIKE]in our own account.[/STRIKE] I have attached [STRIKE]herewith[/STRIKE] 3 quotations for [STRIKE]repairing[/STRIKE] for the repair of this vehicle. [STRIKE]Kindly approve the same.[/STRIKE] Please review the quotations and advise me which one you approve.

See above.

I'm not sure if you're asking your manager to approve the letter or approve the repair of the car.

Status
Not open for further replies.