Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello, Could you please rephrase/correct my piece of writing?

www.usingenglish.com
is perhaps the only site which is enriched so much with powerful materials not only for the beginners but also for the teachers of English language. I have the privilege to be its member for almost eleven years now and whenever I have come across problems relating to grammar, sentence structures or vocabulary, the editors/ moderators of this esteemed site along with the members who visit the Site are always there in sorting out those problems. I believe it is one of the most favorite Sites for those who are serious to learn this amazing language of English- Besides, this is the best place for those who have basic knowledge of the language and they just want to brush up their grammar or other aspects of the language.

Thank you

Hatim

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
Hello, Could you please rephrase/correct my piece of writing?

www.usingenglish.com
is perhaps the only(there are others) internet site which is enriched(filled) with so much [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]powerful [/STRIKE] useful materials, not only for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] beginners but also for [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] teachers of English language. I have the privilege [STRIKE]to be its[/STRIKE] of being a member for almost eleven years now and whenever I[STRIKE] have [/STRIKE]come across problems relating to grammar, sentence structures or vocabulary, the editors/(no space)moderators of this esteemed site along with the members who visit the site are always there to offer help and [STRIKE]in [/STRIKE]sort[STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] out [STRIKE]those[/STRIKE] problems. I believe it is one of the most [STRIKE]favorite[/STRIKE] popular sites for those who are serious [STRIKE]to learn[/STRIKE] in learning this amazing language of English. Besides, [STRIKE]this[/STRIKE] it is the best place for those who have a basic knowledge of the language and [STRIKE]they[/STRIKE] just want to brush up their grammar or other aspects of the language.

Thank you

Hatim

This should have been posted on the Writing & Editing section.

hatimhussain

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Thank you very much tedmc for correcting my draft. I got your message and next time I will send my post on the Writing & Editing section.
Thanks again

Hatim

Matthew Wai

VIP Member
Member Type
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
so much [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]powerful [/STRIKE]useful materials
I would use 'so many' because 'materials' is plural.

Matthew Wai

VIP Member
Member Type
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
China
Current Location
China
UsingEnglish.com is perhaps the only website containing so many useful materials for both learners and teachers of English. I have the privilege to have been a member there for almost eleven years. Whenever I have problems concerning grammar, constructions or vocabulary, the teachers, moderators and active members of this valuable site are always there to help me with the problems. I believe it is one of the most popular sites for serious learners of English—an amazing language. It is also the best place for those who have basic knowledge of English and want to brush up on their grammar or other aspects of the language.

Status
Not open for further replies.