Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia

Thank you for your enquiry on colour printer Model TX 2000 . We are hereby enclosed brochure of colour printer which includes product features,price earning ratio,operation procedures etc.
(Refer Page 15). We assured that our products will fullfill your requirements. Our products are reasonable price and one year guaranteed. Delivery will be one week from the date of your order.

Please do not hesitate,You need any further information.

We are awaiting for your kind order.

I am not a teacher, I hereby requesting to my teacher for any correction in my post.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
We assure you that our products will fullfill your requirements. Our products are reasonably priced and have a one year guarantee. Delivery will be one week from the date of your order.

Are you sure you don't mean a warranty​?

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
1.We are awaiting for your kind order.

2.We have been awaiting for your kind order.

Which one is correct.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
In BrE, a one-year guarantee is perfectly acceptable. It means the same as a warranty, to all intents and purposes.

Tarheel

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
1.We are awaiting for your kind order.

2.We have been awaiting for your kind order.

Which one is correct?

I would say "We are waiting for your kind order" except I wouldn't say that. That is because I don't see how an order can be kind. (A person can be.) In fact, I think it is inappropriate to tell someone you are waiting for them to order something from you. Instead, tell him that when he does order something that you will fill the order quickly. And mention the guarantee. And, of course, tell the person that if he has any questions you will answer them promptly.

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.