Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Hey there! I can't get 1 phrase from the web series Bite Me. I still can't post links, so sorry for that. To find the video just go to YouTube and search for "Bite Me Episode 7". The first video will be Bite Me - "The Source", length is 11:34. On 6:47 Monty says something and I just can't get the line. It goes like: 79 with Beast Haven. ??? Next thing I know...
Hope you can help so I can translate it. Thanks!

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hey there! I can't get 1 phrase from the web series Bite Me. I still can't post links, so sorry for that. To find the video just go to YouTube and search for "Bite Me Episode 7". The first video will be Bite Me - "The Source", length is 11:34. On 6:47 Monty says something and I just can't get the line. It goes like: 79 with Beast Haven. ??? Next thing I know...
Hope you can help so I can translate it. Thanks!

I'm afraid this won't be much help. I just listened to it about ten times and all I can make out is that it's "78 with Beast Haven". I assume the next bits are titles of other films he has made but I can't make any of them out. Sorry.

birdeen's call

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I tend to get obsessed with these questions so I would be very grateful if someone solved this puzzle. :)

What I've made out is

78 with Beast Haven ['kʌspjusiənə] shows/show's up [haɪəʃɪ(t)] on the first day insurance is pulled

The [ənə] could be "and a" or perhaps "and the" but I'm not sure.

tzfujimino

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
Let me try.:-D

(6:36)
A: Me...I...I..I did this, all of it.
B: What are you talking about?
A: All I did was try to make a movie, a brilliant horror movie. I've been so close so many times.
78 with Beast Haven, Cats' Beauty???, and a shows up high shit??? on the first day insurance is pulled. Next thing I know...

They (those words in bold) don't make much sense.
This is a tough one, too, Kinomaks.
I think I'll have to give up.

:cry:

Kinomaks

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
I'm afraid this won't be much help. I just listened to it about ten times and all I can make out is that it's "78 with Beast Haven". I assume the next bits are titles of other films he has made but I can't make any of them out. Sorry.
Oh, of course it's 78. Missed the button, but thanks anyway;)

I tend to get obsessed with these questions so I would be very grateful if someone solved this puzzle. :)

What I've made out is

78 with Beast Haven ['kʌspjusiənə] shows/show's up [haɪəʃɪ(t)] on the first day insurance is pulled

The [ənə] could be "and a" or perhaps "and the" but I'm not sure.
The only word I could hear was insurance, so that's something. Thanks! But I still can't fully understand the sentence and that's sad:-(

Kinomaks

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Russian
Home Country
Estonia
Current Location
Estonia
Let me try.:-D

(6:36)
A: Me...I...I..I did this, all of it.
B: What are you talking about?
A: All I did was try to make a movie, a brilliant horror movie. I've been so close so many times.
78 with Beast Haven, Cats' Beauty???, and a shows up high shit??? on the first day insurance is pulled. Next thing I know...

They (those words in bold) don't make much sense.
This is a tough one, too, Kinomaks.
I think I'll have to give up.

:cry:
I wouldn't ask if it was easy:). But we're getting somewhere. At least I know about the insurance now. Thanks!

birdeen's call

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland

I've just noticed that I stressed a wrong syllable in my [kʌspjusiənə]. It should have been [kʌs'pjusiənə].

tzfujimino

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Japanese
Home Country
Japan
Current Location
Japan
It sounds like [kætsˈbjuːtiənə ] to me.
That is...Cats' Beauty, which is a mystery.:cry: