[General] Help with a letter-email for a university.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ehany

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Mexico
Current Location
Mexico
Hello, first of all I think this site is great, I just found it, and guys you i'll help me a lot! concurrently I'm looking for spending a summer in the UCLA department of applied linguistics (for a BA) and I need to write a letter to them, don't know really how to begin it...

Any help? :oops: I'm concurrently in sixth semester of the B.A. in applied linguistics at the UAT (a mexican university).

I haven't had any contact with them yet, so I guess that first I need to ask if they are accepting foreign students and what requeriments should i fulfill?

Thank you! best regards.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello, first of all I think this site is great, I just found it, and guys you i'll help me a lot! [STRIKE]concurrently[/STRIKE] (I think you mean "currently") I'm looking for the possibility of spending a summer in the UCLA Department of Applied Linguistics (for a BA) and I need to write a letter to them, don't know really how to begin it...

Any help? :oops: I'm [STRIKE]concurrently[/STRIKE] currently in the sixth semester of the B.A. in Applied Linguistics at the UAT (a mexican university).

I haven't had any contact with them yet, so I guess that first I need to ask if they are accepting foreign students and what requirements [STRIKE]should i fulfill[/STRIKE] there are.

Thank you! best regards.

First, Ehany, some corrections/suggestions on your statement of request. Second, post a draft of your letter and someone will respond.

Status
Not open for further replies.