English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please check the following essay.

My name is Michael. I’m 183cm tall and 80kg weight. I’m a nice boy who likes to make friends. If you want to make a friend with me, you are welcome to Class 913. In my free time, I like to play basketball with my friends or play computer games to amuse myself. Besides, I like to go camping with my family on holidays. Camping is great for it provides an opportunity to experience an outdoor life. It teaches me to be independent, courageous and resourceful. My idol is Jeremy Lin, who has made a basketball sensation in NBA. I hope I can follow Lin’s step to chase my dream!

moonlike

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Persian
Home Country
Iran
Current Location
Iran

My name is Michael. I’m 183cm tall and 80kg. I’m a nice boy who likes to make friends. If you want to make friends with me, you are welcome to Class 913. In my free time, I like to play basketball with my friends or play computer games to amuse myself. Besides, I like to go camping with my family on holidays. Camping is great, for it provides an opportunity to experience an outdoor life. It teaches me to be independent, courageous and resourceful. My idol is Jeremy Lin, who has made a basketball sensation in NBA. I hope I can follow Lin’s step to chase my dream!

I have also deleted two parts.
Good luck

Barb_D

Staff member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States

My name is Michael. I’m 183cm tall and weigh 80kg. I’m a nice boy who likes to make friends. If you want to make friends with me, you are welcome to come to Class 913. In my free time, I like to play basketball with my friends or play computer games. I also like to go camping with my family on holidays. Camping is great because it provides an opportunity to experience the outdoors and it teaches me to be independent, courageous and resourceful. My idol is Jeremy Lin, who has become a basketball sensation in the NBA. I hope I can follow in Lin’s footstep as I chase my dream!
I'm not happy wit hthe "as I chase my dream." Try "My dream is to follow in Lin's footsteps."

You do indeed sound like a nice boy. Good luck :)

Status
Not open for further replies.