Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
If you are not interested in buying, then never mind.
If you are not interested in buying, its ok.
If you are not interested in buying, forget about it.
If you are not interested in buying, no hard feelings

Are there anything wrong with the sentences above? Any better sentence suggestion? I have explained the product to the buyer and I want to say something like even if you don't buy, I am fine with it.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
You're not a high-powered salesman, then? Have you ever sold anything with this mindset?

There's nothing wrong with the sentences above, but don't say anything of the kind if you want to make a sale.

Rover

goodstudent

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Singapore
Current Location
Singapore
You're not a high-powered salesman, then? Have you ever sold anything with this mindset?

There's nothing wrong with the sentences above, but don't say anything of the kind if you want to make a sale.

Rover

"You're not a high-powered salesman, then? Have you ever sold anything with this mindset?" > I am asking a question here. If you don't mind, please kindly just tell me what the sentences that I have written feels to you. I have not even applied the sentences before, that is why I am asking here to see if there are appropriate for use. I do not really understand your answer here. It seems like there is some sarcasm that I am a poor salesman and the sentences are not appropriate. But you did not tell me if it is not appropriate at all.

Do the sentences have a "too proud seller" feeling?

I am asking about the sentences is because after I have explained the product information to the buyer, I want to say something to let him know that I am not hard selling and not a desperate seller. Are the sentences appropriate for that? Please suggest better sentences if they are not appropriate.

Rover_KE

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
Suitably chastened, I affirm that they are appropriate for that purpose.

Rover:oops:

Odessa Dawn

Key Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Status