Vietnam
After meeting, I must email about: meeting minute for all team
Please advise me about this letter

“ Dear all,
Recap the minute for the meeting on .. Nov 2019
Attendance: Lan,….
Discussion:
1. Immediately action for issue “ABC”:

• QA request to warehouse for testing “remove Vietnamese label“ on 10 samples ( Criteria: when remove Vietnamese label , main label will be not damaged )
  • Marketing: re-design Vietnamese label

1. Future action for this code:

• Supply Chain will inform to BQ for each shipment to check CoA for the manufactured date
  • Supply Chain will estimate quantity of label for each shipment

• QA will inform to warehouse about Work Instruction (WI) for this code, WI must have information “After VAS, residual label must be destructed
    EX: - SAP will import 100 pcs
    - VAS using 105pcs of the additional label -->05 pcs of the additional labels must be destructed
Please input if I miss any points
Best regards"

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
After a/any/the meeting, I must email [STRIKE]about: meeting[/STRIKE] the minutes [STRIKE]for all[/STRIKE] to the whole team.
Please [STRIKE]advise me[/STRIKE] give me feedback [STRIKE]about[/STRIKE] on [STRIKE]this letter[/STRIKE] the following:

[Minutes]

Please [STRIKE]input[/STRIKE] let me know if I have missed any points.
[STRIKE]Best regards"[/STRIKE]

For now, I have left your actual "minutes" out of the post because I don't have time to make the multiple corrections required. I have, however, made various corrections to the rest of your post above.

I can tell you that we don't lay out the minutes of a meeting like a letter - you don't start with "Dear XXX" or end with "Best regards".

jutfrank

VIP Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
England
Current Location
England
I can tell you that we don't lay out the minutes of a meeting like a letter - you don't start with "Dear XXX"

The minutes seem to be presented in an email, so I think an opening like Dear all is quite appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.