• Start date
  • Views : 131,606
Status
Not open for further replies.
U

Unregistered

Hi Tony,
Hope you are having a great time.
I have been so busy I have not had a chance to say Thank You.
You have really stuck with this project all the way through. I appreciate all of your hard work.
Keep up the Great Work!!!

caved

Member Type
Other
It is good, since you really appreciate the person by writing this. But if the perrson is informed it would be easier, and he would know

Anglika

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Member Type
Other
How about:

Thank you for your appreciation. It has been an interesting project and I shall enjoy seeing it through to completion.

caved

Member Type
Other
How about:

Thank you for your appreciation. It has been an interesting project and I shall enjoy seeing it through to completion.

That is good, but it is a bit vague of you to say that, in that way

panky1082

Member Type
Student or Learner
Dear Pankaj,

Many Congratulation on completing 5 successful years with Omniglobe International.

I am sure you must feel great about your last 5 years of hard work and efforts in the organization. You ask me, and I say Yes, you have been an asset and have done tremendously well in all the processes you have worked. I first worked with you in CSR & AV, you did fantastic work in managing the project and then settling it. Your contribution in Port outs transition has made us manage client expectations well.

Your confidence and interest in handling difficult situations makes you an outstanding performer. You have always managed your teams so well that neither Ashwani nor I had to get involved. You have always ensured that all corners of processes you work with are covered and client doesn’t face any issues. You are truly an skillful person.

It’s been my pleasure to have worked with you and hope that we work together for many more months and years in future.

I want to Thank you for all your hard work and supporting us in managing all client expectations.

Thanks’
AV

Status
Not open for further replies.