Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Mexico
hi
I want to Practice IELTS test but unfortunately i havn,t any teacher for teaching IELTS. I live in desert area . Please guide me how can i prepare IELTS.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi

I want to practice for the IELTS test but unfortunately I [STRIKE]havn,t any[/STRIKE] don't have a teacher [STRIKE]for teaching[/STRIKE] of IELTS. I live in a desert area. Please [STRIKE]guide [/STRIKE] advise me on/about how I can prepare for IELTS.

Please see my amendments above.

Have you looked at the IELTS website? It has some useful information on how to prepare and has some sample questions.

When are you thinking of taking the test? I think it's possible to succeed without a teacher but you will have to work very hard on your own. You are going to need grammar books and exercises and I suggest you make good use of all the resources on this website.

If you look at the amendments I have made to your original post you will see that there are several areas you need to work on already. There are some very basic errors (for example, you did not capitalise "I" at all in your post). You need to make sure you are confident with the absolute basics of the language before you attempt to take a test, I think.

Please don't be disappointed or disheartened - it IS possible if you are prepared to work very hard alone and spend some money on books etc.

engr.yasir ali bhatti

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Sindhi
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Mexico
sir thank you so much. sir I will send you my paragraphs and essay writing. would you like to tell me how can i share with you my materials for checking purpose.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Sir, thank you so much.[STRIKE] Sir,[/STRIKE] I will send you my paragraphs and essay writing. Would you [STRIKE]like to[/STRIKE] tell me how [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] I can share with you my materials for checking [STRIKE]purpose[/STRIKE].

You can post questions and short paragraphs on this forum and lots of people will comment and help.

Please see my amendments again above.

1) You must start every sentence with a capital letter.
2) You must always capitalise the word "I" as I said before.
3) For information - I am female therefore I am not "Sir"!! :-D It is not necessary to start a comment with Sir or Madam.

Hedwig

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Spanish
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Argentina
For information - I am female therefore I am not "Sir"!! :-D It is not necessary to start a comment with Sir or Madam.

Somehow I thought you were. I wonder if one can tell gender from writing style...
(I know I'm way off topic.)

5jj

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
Czech Republic
Current Location
Czech Republic
Somehow I thought you were. I wonder if one can tell gender from writing style...
If you can, I failed dismally there. I had her down as male - perhaps because her posts are accurate and concise.

I think I'd better go into hiding now.

Tdol

No Longer With Us (RIP)
Staff member
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
Japan
hi
I want to Practice IELTS test but unfortunately i havn,t any teacher for teaching IELTS. I live in desert area . Please guide me how can i prepare IELTS.

Have you got past papers to practise? You can get samples on the IELTS website and Cambridge publish books of past papers with the answers- you can order them online.

I think I'd better go into hiding now.

It will blow over in a few months or years. :shocked!:

Status
Not open for further replies.