Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
I want to write a letter to the customers to introduce our company- please see below and clear any mistake please...and advise me if anything more I need to add in this letter.

I, xxxx am writing this letter to introduce myself and the company that I represent. I am the manager of (xxxxxx). As a Fitness Center, we have been present in the market since 2015 and we have been dedicated in offering top quality fitness service to our clients. We offers various services such as Personal Training, Group Fitness Classes, Polar Based Workout, Aerobics, Cardio, Spa Facilities etc…

We are looking forward to serving you in the best possible way. We are herewith enclosing our company profile providing more details about our fitness center.

sanjfer

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Malayalam
Home Country
India
Current Location
Qatar
it means the details of the fitness center

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
If there is a document called "Company Profile", then you could say "I am enclosing a copy of our Company Profile" (if you're sending a physical letter), or "I am attaching a copy of our Company Profile" (if you're sending an email with an attachment).

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I, xxxx am writing this letter to introduce myself and the company that I represent. I am the manager of (xxxxxx). As a fitness center, we have been [STRIKE]present in the market[/STRIKE] serving the community since 2015, and we [STRIKE]have been[/STRIKE] are dedicated [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] to offering top-quality fitness services to our clients. We offer various services such as personal training, group fitness classes, Polar Based workout, aerobics, cardio, spa facilities, etc.

We [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] look [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] forward to serving you in the best possible way, and we [STRIKE]are herewith[/STRIKE] enclose [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] our [STRIKE]company profile providing[/STRIKE] latest brochure which provides more details about our fitness center.

I don't understand the highlighted text.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I think it should have been "Polar-based workouts" and refers to this.

Status
Not open for further replies.