Home Country
Bulgaria
Current Location
Bulgaria
Methods

• providing courses and qualifications
  • work experience programmes
  • career advice

I totally believe that the most important thing that students must be thought, is trying different jobs and then choosing the one that fits best to their personalities . Today some and mostly all people find it hard to find the most suitable job, they face up the problem ‘what would be my ideal job” – this question bothers mostly everyone. Sometimes the answer could be near us, but sometimes it could be hard to find it. So I think that providing courses and qualifications ,and work experience programmes would be in help to every student.

On one hand, choosing a career could be very hard, and sometimes we need a good advice in order to create our personal choice. We should take up and measure the good and bad sides of a particular work, which could be hard – taking decision to make. I personally think, that providing courses and qualifications would have a great impact on people’s decision. While on the course you can easily get a first glance on a particular work and be well prepared for working and experiencing that job.

On the other hand, without work experience, you can’t answer your general life leading question “what would be my ideal job”. Providing work experience courses could answer your own question and would inform you what is the job like, and how you should deal with all different aspects of that work. It will gain you a general description of the career you want to study for.

To sum up, I think that the best way that schools and universities could take is to provide work experience programmes and provide students with the general information that they will need in their future, about their chosen career.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
I totally believe that the most important thing that students must be [STRIKE]thought,[/STRIKE] taught is to try [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] different jobs and then choose [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] the one that best fits [STRIKE]best to[/STRIKE] their personalities. Today, [STRIKE]some and mostly[/STRIKE] nearly all people find it hard to find the perfect [STRIKE]most suitable[/STRIKE] job. [STRIKE], they face up the problem ‘what would be my ideal job” – this question bothers mostly everyone.[/STRIKE] Sometimes, the answer is obvious and easy to find, [STRIKE]could be near us,[/STRIKE] but [STRIKE]sometimes[/STRIKE] often it [STRIKE]could[/STRIKE] can be hard to find that ideal job. [STRIKE]it.[/STRIKE] So I think that providing career guidance seminars [STRIKE]courses and qualifications[/STRIKE] and work experience programmes would [STRIKE]be in[/STRIKE] help [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] every student in that regard.

On one hand, choosing a career could be very hard and, sometimes, we need good advice in order to [STRIKE]create[/STRIKE] make our [STRIKE]personal[/STRIKE] individual choice. We need to [STRIKE]should take[/STRIKE] weigh up and consider [STRIKE]measure[/STRIKE] the good and bad [STRIKE]sides[/STRIKE] points of a particular job, but that's not always easy or straightforward. [STRIKE]work, which could be hard – taking decision to make.[/STRIKE] I personally think that providing opportunities for students to get some work experience [STRIKE]courses and qualifications[/STRIKE] would help them make a better career choice. [STRIKE]have a great impact on people’s decision. While on the course you[/STRIKE] That way students can easily get first-hand experience [STRIKE]glance on[/STRIKE] in a particular [STRIKE]work[/STRIKE] job and be well prepared for making a decision about it. [STRIKE]working and experiencing that job.[/STRIKE]

On the other hand, without work experience, you can’t answer [STRIKE]your general life leading[/STRIKE] the crucial question “What would be my ideal job?” [STRIKE]Providing[/STRIKE] Getting work experience [STRIKE]courses[/STRIKE] could help you answer your own question and would [STRIKE] inform[/STRIKE] let you know what [STRIKE]is[/STRIKE] the job is like and how you should deal with all different aspects of that work. It will [STRIKE]gain[/STRIKE] give you a general [STRIKE]description of[/STRIKE] feel for the career you want to study for.

To sum up, I think that the best [STRIKE]way[/STRIKE] approach that schools and universities could take is to provide work experience programmes and career guidance to help students [STRIKE]provide students with the general information that they will need in their future, about their chosen[/STRIKE] decide on a career.

Status
Not open for further replies.