Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
I'm 21 years old, I study English int a faculty in Morocco, and this is my third year, but I consider myself lazy and stupid cause every time I want to make a schedule for my studies, I mean to give time to each lessons I study, I want to study philosophy, and so many other things, but I study nothing at the end. can plz help with this. how can I surpass this obstacl. thanks in advance.

Raymott

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
English
Home Country
Australia
Current Location
Australia
I'm 21 years old, I study English int a faculty in Morocco, and this is my third year, but I consider myself lazy and stupid cause every time I want to make a schedule for my studies, I mean to give time to each lessons I study, I want to study philosophy, and so many other things, but I study nothing at the end. can plz help with this. how can I surpass this obstacl. thanks in advance.
You need to review your medium-term plans. What are you going to do when you graduate? If you want a decent job, you need to graduate with good marks.
On the other hand, if you have no ambition, and don't care what becomes of you, then it's understandable that you are lazy and have no motivation.
This is not really the type of thing we can deal with here. Have you spoken to a student counselor (or whatever you have in your country?)

ucef

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
You need to review your medium-term plans. What are you going to do when you graduate? If you want a decent job, you need to graduate with good marks.
On the other hand, if you have no ambition, and don't care what becomes of you, then it's understandable that you are lazy and have no motivation.
This is not really the type of thing we can deal with here. Have you spoken to a student counselor (or whatever you have in your country?)

Actuallyn there is noone that has that specialty in my country, I just ask my hardworking friends, and I want to tell you something about my country, here if you have money you can find a job easily and quickly if not even if you study and have the best marks and you're not rich and have no bribes to give be certain you won't work, this one of the causes of the clandestine immigration and what makes a lot of us miserable and hopeless. I hope you got me, there is no fairness here unfortunately.

TheParser

VIP Member
Member Type
Other
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Actuallyn there is noone that has that specialty in my country, I just ask my hardworking friends, and I want to tell you something about my country, here if you have money you can find a job easily and quickly if not even if you study and have the best marks and you're not rich and have no bribes to give be certain you won't work, this one of the causes of the clandestine immigration and what makes a lot of us miserable and hopeless. I hope you got me, there is no fairness here unfortunately.
***NOT A TEACHER***ucef, good morning. I guess I am permitted to discuss the English language aspect of your problem. Here in the United States, there's a saying something like: If you build a better mousetrap, people will beat a path to your door. In other words, become REALLY fluent in English. Then someone will give you a job because you are the BEST and he/she cannot find anyone else with your outstanding abilities. Good luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.