Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Hi,
English is my second language, but I am working in Australia. The following are the some sentences which I use at work; Please corrects them if I made any mistakes.

Key dependencies have categorised based on their Rag status and Deadline.

Dependencies that are flagged as blue and deadline dates have been overdue are categorised as key dependencies.

Project releases need to be plan based on business benefits, which means which releases add the greatest value to business, and risks.

Please submit your artefacts by Monday at 3.00pm.

I have copied invoice to the network drive.

Thanks

They told me that they would fixed the issue by 10[SUP]th[/SUP] of March which now a month ago.

They told me that they would fix the issue by last month.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi,
English is my second language, but I am working in Australia. The following are [STRIKE]the[/STRIKE] some sentences which I use at work. Please correct[STRIKE]s them if I made[/STRIKE] any mistakes.

Key dependencies have categorised based on their Rag status and Deadline.

Dependencies that are flagged as blue and deadline dates have been overdue are categorised as key dependencies.

Project releases need to be plan based on business benefits, which means which releases add the greatest value to business, and risks.

Please submit your artefacts by Monday at 3.00pm. That's fine.

I have copied the invoice(s) to the network drive.

Thanks.

They told me that they would fix[STRIKE]ed [/STRIKE]the issue by 10[SUP]th[/SUP] of March. [STRIKE]which now a month ago.
[/STRIKE] We are now a month past that date.
They told me that they would fix the issue by last month. That's OK though you might want to specify at what point of last month it should have been fixed: by the beginning of last month, by the end of last month, etc.

I have not commented on your first three sentences because without a good understanding of your job and the terminology used, it's impossible to say whether they're correct or not.

english_learn

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
Switzerland
Current Location
Australia
Many thanks

Status
Not open for further replies.