Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Hi,

I would be greatfull if you take the time to proofread my article and grade is as well.

Thank you very much indeed

Write an article discussing the pleasures and challenges involved in your hobby as well as any problems or disadvantages. Also include practical information that would help a person who is thinking about taking it up.

Keep fit and eat healthy!

If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk, if you want to be happy for a week, kill a pig and eat it, if you want to be happy for ever, become a gardener!

Gardening can be a pleasant and rewarding way of spending your free time. Having a few square metres, where you can grow vegetables or flowers, is an enjoyable way of keeping fit and spending time outdoors.Your garden will provide you fresh, healthy vegetables, or delightful flowers to admire or give as a present at occasions. Nothing can be more amazing than watching the evolution of a tiny seed you put in the ground into a mature plant which will reward you with its fruit, being that a tomato or a rose.

At times, gardening can be a challenge, but that is not a reason to put you off. Unfavourable conditions may put your plants at risk During drought spells you have to water them, and if your plants are infested by diseases or pests you need to take action either using chemicals or choosing an organic way to tackle the issue. In order to have healthy plants you need to know what is suitable for growing in your area and what are the specific needs of the plants you want to grow.

If you have inside you an attraction for gardening, you will find it easy. For a start, all you need are a few seeds and tools. You can look for advice by reading books or searching on the Internet. Soon, you will find out that you are hooked and .want to have the best looking garden.

casablanca_30391

Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Vietnamese
Home Country
Vietnam
Current Location
Vietnam
Hi,

I would be greatfull if you take the time to proofread my article and grade is as well.

Thank you very much indeed

Write an article discussing the pleasures and challenges involved in your hobby as well as any problems or disadvantages. Also include practical information that would help a person who is thinking about taking it up.

Keep fit and eat healthy!

If you want to be happy for a day, get drunk.If you want to be happy for a week, kill a pig and eat it.If you want to be happy for ever, become a gardener!

Gardening may be a pleasant and rewarding way of spending your free time. Having a few square metres, where you can grow vegetables or flowers, is an enjoyable way of keeping fit and spending time outdoors.Your garden will provide you with fresh, healthy vegetables, or delightful flowers to admire or give as a present at occasions. Nothing can be more amazing than watching the evolution of a tiny seed you put in the ground into a mature plant which will reward you with its fruit, being that a tomato or a rose.

At times, gardening can be a challenge, but that is not a reason to put you off. Unfavourable conditions may put your plants at risk During drought spells you have to water them, and if your plants are infested by diseases or pests you need to take action either using chemicals or choosing an organic way to tackle the issue. In order to have healthy plants you need to know what is suitable for growing in your area and what are the specific needs of the plants you want to grow.

If you have inside you an attraction for gardening, you will find it easy. For a start, all you need are a few seeds and tools. You can look for advice by reading books or searching on the Internet. Soon, you will find out that you are hooked and .want to have the best looking garden.

:) Yr writing sound attractive with interesting expression. Keep it up :)

rosagold

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Thank you, Casablanca, for your corrections, but I do not see any changes at two of them.
Please, would a teacher be so kind to read my essay.

Thank you

rosagold

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Romanian
Home Country
Romania
Current Location
Romania
Thank you very much, Gillnetter, for your useful comments.

Regarding giving flowers as a present, I would like to say that, here in Romania, it is common to give a present along with a bouquet of flowers. When the recipient is not a very close person, just flowers are enough. I am not sure how it is in USA but I hope this will make clear what I wanted to say.

I am thinking about taking CAE and I am a self-study learner.
It was quite easy to write this essay because I am a keen gardener, but I still find it difficult to write about a topic I am not familiar with. I am sure you remember my first post here, I am still thinking about how I could write about that green moon you have suggested.:)

Thank you very much for your help

Status
Not open for further replies.