Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Saudi Arabia
Current Location
Saudi Arabia
Who does not wait for them?Holidays give us a break from our routine and help us to refresh ourselves and go back to work with renewed energy.They are not only meant for enjoying but also for doing our hobbies and interests.

During holidays we can live our life as we want.There are no rules for getting up in the morning and going to school, coming back home, having lunch, playing for a short while,we manage our time according to our own wish; we play, visit places, do our hobbies and are relaxed.

I read many story books during my summer holidays and enjoy spending time with my parents. We go together for picnics and watch a lot of movies. I have a nice time during my holidays but I also keep some time aside for my friends. I chat with them and also play games with them but of course, on line.

I know, holidays are enjoyed more by those, who work hard. It is indeed true that life without holidays would become boring, making one lose all interest in work and studies,so all of us should go on holidays.
Can you correct my essay?

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hello Abdullah, and welcome to the forum. :)
Who does not wait for them? Holidays give us a break from our routine and help us to refresh ourselves and go back to work with renewed energy.They are not only meant for enjoyment, [STRIKE]ing[/STRIKE] but also [STRIKE]for doing[/STRIKE] to pursue our hobbies and interests.

During holidays, we can live our life as we want.There are no rules for getting up in the morning and going to school, coming back home at a certain time, having lunch, and playing for a short while. We [STRIKE]manage our[/STRIKE] spend our time as [STRIKE]according to our own[/STRIKE] we wish; we play, visit places, [STRIKE]do[/STRIKE] practise our hobbies and [STRIKE]are[/STRIKE] relax. [STRIKE]ed.
[/STRIKE]

I read many story books during my summer holidays and enjoy spending time with my parents. We go together for picnics and watch a lot of movies. I have a nice time during my holidays, but I also keep some time aside for my friends. I chat with them and also play games with them but, of course, on line.

I know holidays are enjoyed more by those who work hard. It is indeed true that life without holidays would become boring, making one lose all interest in work and study. [STRIKE]ies, so all of us should go on[/STRIKE] Thus, holidays are important for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.