Current Location
Bahrain
To
The Manager
Vadakkumpadu H S S
Paleri, Perambra

Sub: Application for the post of English Teacher

Dear Sir,
I am writing in order to show my keen interest for the position of English Teacher in your prestigious institution. I am qualified person along with remarkable teaching skills. I have done M.A /B.Ed. in English as major subject. I do possess 8 years experience of teaching. Currently, I am teaching in a private school as an English Teacher in Bahrain.
All the mandatory documents are attached with my application for your kind view.

I will be waiting for positive response.

Yours truly,

Anumol Sunil
September 25, 2015

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
To
The Manager
Vadakkumpadu H S S
Paleri, Perambra

[STRIKE]Sub: [/STRIKE] Application for the post of English Teacher

Dear Sir,
I am writing in order to [STRIKE]show[/STRIKE] indicate my keen interest [STRIKE]for[/STRIKE] in the position of English Teacher in your prestigious institution. I am a qualified [STRIKE]person[/STRIKE] teacher [STRIKE]along[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] and I have remarkable teaching skills. I have [STRIKE]done[/STRIKE] completed my M.A /B.Ed. [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] with English as my major. [STRIKE]subject.[/STRIKE] I [STRIKE]do possess[/STRIKE] have 8 years' experience of teaching. Currently, I am an English teacher [STRIKE]teaching[/STRIKE] in a private school [STRIKE]as an English Teacher[/STRIKE] in Bahrain.

All the mandatory documents are attached [STRIKE]with[/STRIKE] to my application. [STRIKE]for your kind view.[/STRIKE]

I [STRIKE]will be waiting for[/STRIKE] look forward to your positive response.

Yours [STRIKE]truly[/STRIKE] faithfully,

Anumol Sunil

[STRIKE]September 25, 2015[/STRIKE]

See above. I assume there is a covering letter or CV which demonstrates your "remarkable teaching skills".

Status
Not open for further replies.