Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello,

I am Avinash.I'm from India.I completed my graduation.But I'm very poor in English and hence I want to learn English for a better career.I should have done this few years ago.Any way better late than never, I started trying to overcome my drawbacks now.I came to know about this forum through a friend of mine.I've been observing various threads since two weeks and liked it a lot.I think this is the forum I need to improve my language.There are many native speakers and teachers in this forum.I will start posting about my doubts and I hope I will have a good time here.

Please correct the above paragraph.

Thank you.

billmcd

Key Member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hello,

I am Avinash.I'm from India.I [STRIKE]completed my graduation[/STRIKE] have graduated from (high school/college/university}.But I'm very poor in English and hence I want to[STRIKE] learn [/STRIKE] improve my English for a better career. I should have done this a few years ago. Anyway, better late than never, I [STRIKE]started [/STRIKE] am trying to overcome my drawbacks now. I came to know about this forum through a friend of mine.I've been observing various threads[STRIKE] since [/STRIKE] for two weeks and liked it a lot. I think this is the forum I need to improve my language.There are many native speakers and teachers in this forum. I will start posting[STRIKE] about [/STRIKE] my doubts and I hope I will have a good time here.

Please correct the above paragraph.

Thank you.

Suggestions.

Wasim Raja

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Urdu
Home Country
Pakistan
Current Location
Pakistan
Hello, friend,
I would like to inform your grammatical mistake about using two words with preposition 'to' as you wrote in the passage ( I started trying so you should use to between two verb oky). and furthermore use capital letter before starting the new sentance. Thanks.

Best Reagars,

wasim raja

from

Pakistan

Avinashh

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Telugu
Home Country
India
Current Location
India
Hello, friend,
I would like to inform your grammatical mistake about using two words with preposition 'to' as you wrote in the passage ( I started trying so you should use to between two verb oky). and furthermore use capital letter before starting the new sentance. Thanks.

Best Reagars,

wasim raja

from

Pakistan
Could you please highlight the part you are mentioning?
I used capital letters where ever it is necessary.

Please highlight the mistakes. :)

Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.