Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Canada
Would it be possible to prof. read my letter? I need to write many letters like the following letter at my work. please advise how to improve letter/memo writing style as it is one of my regular tasks . THANKS

Dear "A",

We are pleased to inform you that your application for Part-time graduate study, in the department of computer science at the University of DU has been accepted.

Please, go to graduate studies website "www.graduatestudiesdu.org" to activate your student account. Once you enter your temporary personal access code XXXX (PAC) it will promote you to create your own password. Please note, it will take about 24 hours for your password to get activated in the system.

As soon as your student account gets activated you will be able to register your desire courses for summer, 2017 on our website.

Please contact us if you have questions or concerns.

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Do you mean "proofread". I have no idea what you mean by "prof. read". "Prof." is sometimes used as an abbreviation for "Professor".

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Would it be possible for someone on the forum to proofread my letter? I need to write many letters like the following letter at my work. Please advise how [STRIKE]to[/STRIKE] I can improve my letter/memo-writing style as it is one of my regular tasks. Thanks. [STRIKE]HANKS[/STRIKE]

Dear "A",

We are pleased to inform you that your application for part-time graduate study at [STRIKE]in[/STRIKE] the Department of Computer Science [STRIKE]at[/STRIKE] in the University of DU has been accepted.

Please, go to the graduate studies website "www.graduatestudiesdu.org" to activate your student account. Once you enter your temporary personal access code XXXX (PAC), it will prompt [STRIKE]promote[/STRIKE] you to create your own password. Please note, it will take about 24 hours for your password to get activated in the system.

As soon as your student account gets activated, you will be able to register for your desired courses for summer 2017, on our website.

Please contact us if you have any questions or concerns.

greenhouse

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Hindi
Home Country
India
Current Location
Canada
Yes, it is proofread. Sorry for the careless mistakes.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Status
Not open for further replies.