Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
Hi, can you please check the following sentences? Thank you.

Long Summary
A teacher Devki, leading a happy life with her family. Her life takes a drastic change when her husband Anand goes out of the country and at that same time her step daughter Arya is gang raped by her classmate Mohit and his associates. Devki along with inspector Mathew Francis seek legal help but fails miserably. At that time Devki sought help of a private detective Daya Shankar Kapoor, which leads a series of unfortunate events. Will Devaki be able to avenge her daughter’s culprits?

Short Summary
A mother who avenges her daughter’s rape in her own unique way after failed by the legal system.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
Hi, can you please check the following sentences? Thank you.

Long Summary
A teacher, Devki, [STRIKE]leading a[/STRIKE] lives happily [STRIKE]life[/STRIKE] with her family, but her life takes a drastic [STRIKE]change[/STRIKE] turn when her husband Anand goes out of the country and at that same time, her stepdaughter Arya is gang raped by her classmate Mohit and his associates. Devki, [STRIKE]along[/STRIKE] with the help of Inspector Mathew Francis, seeks legal [STRIKE]help[/STRIKE] retribution but fails miserably. [STRIKE]At that time Devki sought help of[/STRIKE] She turns to a private detective, Daya Shankar Kapoor, [STRIKE]which[/STRIKE] but that leads to a series of unfortunate events. Will Devaki be able to [STRIKE]avenge[/STRIKE] punish her daughter’s culprits?
See above.

Short Summary
A mother who avenges her daughter’s rape in her own unique way after failed by the legal system.
I can't believe you're still making this perennial mistake of yours. :-? Besides, that sentence is terrible. Please rewrite it.

Gaya87

Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Tamil
Home Country
India
Current Location
Malaysia
See above.

I can't believe you're still making this perennial mistake of yours. :-? Besides, that sentence is terrible. Please rewrite it.

I'm sorry teechar. Please take a look at my revised summary.

Devki’s life is shattered when her stepdaughter is gang raped by her classmate Mohit and his friends. Will Devki wait for the law to take its course? Or will she hunt down the perpetrators of the crime?

tedmc

VIP Member
Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Malaysia
Current Location
Malaysia
I'm sorry teechar. Please take a look at my revised summary.

Devki’s life is shattered when her stepdaughter is gang-raped by her classmate, Mohit, and his friends. Will Devki wait for the law to take its course? Or will she hunt down the perpetrators of the crime?

Status
Not open for further replies.