Member Type
Interested in Language
Native Language
Italian
Home Country
Italy
Current Location
Italy
Hi teachers, I have a big doubt about the translation of this cv.
I have underlined in red the parts which are difficult to me and put in the context you need to understand as well as the Italian version.
Please, can you help me?
Thank you in advace!

The trio has reached the finals at the European Jazz Contest and won several prize. The culmination of more than eight years of collaboration. :
"Paolo Randazzo" Award (2012)
First Absolute Prize of the “Concorso Musicale Europeo"
The trio forms the rhythm section of the “Orchestra Jazz ”and has played with several famous musicians.

Il Trio è stato finalista all’European Jazz Contest e ha vinto numerosi concorsi in tutta Italia. Il risultato di più di otto anni di collaborazioni:
-Primo premio assoluto al Concorso Musicale Europeo 2012
Oltre a costituire la sezione ritmica dell’Orchestra Jazz del Mediterraneo, il trio vanta numerose collaborazioni.

MikeNewYork

VIP Member
Member Type
Academic
Native Language
American English
Home Country
United States
Current Location
United States
Hi teachers, I have a big doubt about the translation of this cv.
I have underlined in red the parts which are difficult to me and put in the context you need to understand as well as the Italian version.
Please, can you help me?
Thank you in advace!

The trio has reached the finals at the European Jazz Contest and won several prize. The culmination of more than eight years of collaboration. :
"Paolo Randazzo" Award (2012)
First Absolute Prize of the “Concorso Musicale Europeo"
The trio forms the rhythm section of the “Orchestra Jazz ”and has played with several famous musicians.

Il Trio è stato finalista all’European Jazz Contest e ha vinto numerosi concorsi in tutta Italia. Il risultato di più di otto anni di collaborazioni:
-Primo premio assoluto al Concorso Musicale Europeo 2012
Oltre a costituire la sezione ritmica dell’Orchestra Jazz del Mediterraneo, il trio vanta numerose collaborazioni.

The English version needs a little editing. I can't help you with the Italian.

The trio has reached the finals at the European Jazz Contest and won several prizes, including "Paolo Randazzo" Award (2012) and First Absolute Prize of the “Concorso Musicale Europeo". This was the culmination of more than eight years of collaboration.

The part that was originally posted in red means that the trio has been working together for eight years, and this was the high point for the group.

Status
Not open for further replies.