Student or Learner
Native Language
Arabic
Home Country
Morocco
Current Location
Morocco
Hi , there

Iam a student who is facing english writing problems ; please i want to improove my english writing skills ( can you tell me what stratgie should i follow ??????

please i have a reall dream to be an english writer, but what iam suposing to do ???

I do not even know how to write a good-strond-killer ESSAY + how to write an INTRODUCTION + STRONG THESIS STATMENT + ....... HOW TO WRITE THE SUPPORTING PARAGRAPHS + HOW TO WRITE A CONCLUSION

Please maybe you will respond by saying that : YOU DO NOT HELP STUDENTS IN THESE MATTERS ,

Please i need you help , because in my country we do not have full access to Fculty staff + we're not an anglo- country

Please iam relying on your help because i have a reall dream to realize and without your help , i will not be able to do it .

Thanks and thanks for giving me much time​

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Hi (no comma here) there​.

[STRIKE]Iam[/STRIKE] I am a student who is facing English writing problems. [STRIKE]P[/STRIKE][STRIKE]lease[/STRIKE] I want to [STRIKE]improove[/STRIKE] improve my English writing skills. [STRIKE]([/STRIKE] Can you tell me what [STRIKE]stratgie[/STRIKE] strategy/strategies I should [STRIKE]i[/STRIKE] follow? [STRIKE]??????[/STRIKE]

[STRIKE]please[/STRIKE] I have a [STRIKE]reall[/STRIKE] real dream to be an English writer, but what [STRIKE]iam[/STRIKE] am I [STRIKE]suposing[/STRIKE] supposed to do? [STRIKE]???[/STRIKE]

I do not even know how to write a [STRIKE]good-strond-killer[/STRIKE] good/strong/killer [STRIKE]ESSAY[/STRIKE] essay, how to write an [STRIKE]INTRODUCTION[/STRIKE] an introduction, [STRIKE]STRONG THESIS STATMENT[/STRIKE] a strong thesis statement [STRIKE]+ ....... [/STRIKE] or [STRIKE]HOW TO WRITE THE SUPPORTING PARAGRAPHS + HOW TO WRITE A CONCLUSION[/STRIKE] how to write supporting paragraphs or a conclusion.

[STRIKE]Please[/STRIKE] Maybe you will respond by saying that [STRIKE]YOU DO NOT HELP STUDENTS IN THESE MATTERS ,[/STRIKE] you do not help students with these matters.

[STRIKE]Please[/STRIKE] I need your help (no comma here) because in my country we do not have full access to [STRIKE]F[/STRIKE]faculty staff and [STRIKE]we're[/STRIKE] I am not in an [STRIKE]anglo-[/STRIKE] English-speaking country.

[STRIKE]Please[/STRIKE] [STRIKE]iam[/STRIKE] I am relying on your help because I have a [STRIKE]reall[/STRIKE] real dream to realize and without your help, I will not be able to do it.

[STRIKE]Thanks and[/STRIKE] Thanks for [STRIKE]giving me much[/STRIKE] your time.

Welcome to the forum. :hi:

Helping people with their English is exactly what we do here.

Please see the corrections I have made to your post in red. You will see that you are making some very basic mistakes with your written English. Start by following these rules:

- Start every sentence with a capital letter.
- End every sentence with a single, appropriate punctuation mark.
- Always capitalise the word "I" (first person singular).
- Always capitalise proper nouns (English, Microsoft, Shakespeare).
- Do not put a space before a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.
- Always put a space after a full stop, comma, question mark or exclamation mark.

Don't write entire words in capital letters - it's the written equivalent of shouting.
Use full words. Don't use + instead of "and".
"Iam" does not exist. It's "I am" or "I'm".

Status
Not open for further replies.