Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
Chinese
Home Country
Taiwan
Current Location
Taiwan
Please help me make the following paragraph sound natural. Thanks.

With regard to my career planning, I would like to be a doctor. I possess the top characteristics of commitment, passion and love of humanity. I love the satisfaction of helping people and I think a medical career will give me the skills to help those most in need. I have watched a lot of Korean dramas about doctors, such as Descendants of the Sun and Doctors. Those dramas enlighten me that a physician's sacred duty is to heal the sick. Being a doctor can not only alleviate the sufferings of patients, bring the dying back to life, but also can receive the thankfulness and respect from them. That is why being a doctor is my dream job which is the most rewarding journey that I will ever experience.

teechar

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
English
Home Country
Iraq
Current Location
Iraq
With regard to my career aspirations, [STRIKE]planning,[/STRIKE] I would like to be a doctor. I am a committed, dedicated and keen learner, and [STRIKE]possess the top characteristics of commitment, passion and love of humanity. I love the[/STRIKE] I derive genuine satisfaction [STRIKE]of[/STRIKE] from helping people, [STRIKE]and I think a medical career will give me the skills[/STRIKE] so I feel a career in medicine will allow me to help those most in need. I have watched a lot of Korean dramas about doctors, such as Descendants of the Sun and Doctors. Those dramas [STRIKE]enlighten[/STRIKE] have shown me that a physician's sacred duty is to heal the sick. [STRIKE]Being[/STRIKE] A doctor [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] not only alleviates the suffering of patients and in some cases saves their lives, [STRIKE], bring the dying back to life, but[/STRIKE] he/she also [STRIKE]can[/STRIKE] receives [STRIKE]the thankfulness[/STRIKE] gratitude and respect from them. That is why being a doctor is my dream job [STRIKE]which is[/STRIKE] and would be the most rewarding journey that I [STRIKE]will[/STRIKE] ever take. [STRIKE]experience.[/STRIKE]

Status
Not open for further replies.