Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Canada
My name is Ben and i was born in Georgetown. Currently i am working at Philips as Reliability Engineer and i have 4 years experience in this field.
My main job responsibility is to take care reliability request and liaise with customer to resolve reliability issues.
I work closely with R&D team for new product introduction where i have to prepare test plans based on standards test procedures.
Apart of that i also will tell the team if i have concern on their test requirements by not doing the redundant test.

bhaisahab

Staff member
Member Type
Retired English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
England
Current Location
Ireland
My name is Ben and i was born in Georgetown. Currently i am working at Philips as Reliability Engineer and i have 4 years experience in this field.
My main job responsibility is to take care reliability request and liaise with customer to resolve reliability issues.
I work closely with R&D team for new product introduction where i have to prepare test plans based on standards test procedures.
Apart of that i also will tell the team if i have concern on their test requirements by not doing the redundant test.

Please give correct information in your profile.

Benr

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
English
Home Country
Argentina
Current Location
Canada
Please help me to understand on how to give correct information. Please give some examples for me to give a good introduction without grammar mistakes.

Thank You.

Status
Not open for further replies.