[General] How to write the good English autobiography?

Status
Not open for further replies.

wendy3412349

Member Type
Student or Learner
I will be senior at university. Therefore, I have to write an English autobiography. I need the autobiography to find a job. Please anybody can give me some advice on how to write it.

Last edited:

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
I will be a[STRIKE]n[/STRIKE] senior [STRIKE]in the [/STRIKE] at university. Therefore, I have to write an English autobiography. I need the autobiography to find a job. Please, [STRIKE]everybody[/STRIKE] can anybody give me some [STRIKE]advices[/STRIKE] advice on how to write it.

An autobiography is usually a novel-length book about your entire life. Do you have to write a fairly simple sort of education based CV, with a little of your life history?

stanislaw.masny

VIP Member
Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Polish
Home Country
Poland
Current Location
Poland
I will be an senior in the university. Therefore I have to write a English autobiography. I need the autobiography to find a job. Please everybody can give me some advices to write it.
You can find some advice on the Internet. Eg. GOOGLE.

Last edited:

wendy3412349

Member Type
Student or Learner
An autobiography is usually a novel-length book about your entire life. Do you have to write a fairly simple sort of education based CV, with a little of your life history?

Excuse me.The "CV" stands for...

emsr2d2

Staff member
Member Type
English Teacher
Native Language
British English
Home Country
UK
Current Location
UK
Excuse me.The "CV" stands for...

Sorry - CV = Curriculum Vitae, also called "resumé". It's the document that you usually have to provide to a potential employer giving your personal details, education and employment history.

Status
Not open for further replies.