[Grammar] please make corrections of this paragraph

Status
Not open for further replies.

diversea

Member Type
Student or Learner
PLEASE CORRECT THIS PARAGRAPH.:up:

With referance to this application, I wish to inform you, that I have applied for five years multiple visa It will be much appriciated if you could grant me five years multiple visa to visit my daughter in UK, I am eldarly person and as it would be much convanient, easy, saving time and money to me.

knowledge

Member Type
Student or Learner

With referance to this application, I wish to inform you, that I have applied for five years multiple visa It will be much appriciated if you could grant me five years multiple visa to visit my daughter in UK, I am eldarly person and as it would be much convanient, easy, saving time and money to me.

Hello Diversea,
Hope this would help you :)

With reference to this application I would like to inform you that I have applied five years multiple visa for UK. It will be appreciated if you could grant me five years multiple visa to visit my daughter there. I am an elderly person so it would be much convenient, easy, saving time and money to me.

greenisgood

Member Type
Student or Learner
Native Language
Moldavian
Home Country
Maldives
Current Location
United States

I am applying for a multiple entry visa to occasionally visit my daughter in the UK. I'll greatly appreciate if the visa is approved for a duration of five years or longer. Please note that I am an elderly person, and having a five year visa would relieve me of the unnecessary costs and time associated with frequent visa renewals.

Last edited:

diversea

Member Type
Student or Learner
:up: Thanks budy. also I have received email too. :up:

I am applying for a multiple entry visa to occasionally visit my daughter in the UK. I'll greatly appreciate if the visa is approved for a duration of five years or longer. Please note that I am an elderly person, and having a five year visa would relieve me of the unnecessary costs and time associated with frequent visa renewals.

Status
Not open for further replies.