Student or Learner
Would you be kind enough to share with me your opinion concerning the following sentences?
1. He went about it thoughtfully.
2. He went about complaining of his misfortune.
3. The boy jumped about shouting with joy.
4. She rushed about looking for her child.
5. They ran about making a lot of noise.
6. The beer flew about frightening the children.
7. The performance is about to begin.
8. We are not about to be taken in by their campaign promises.
9. How do we set about solving this puzzle?
10. Be quick about it.
11. How about us?
12. I have to do an about-face.
Thank you again for your efforts.
Last edited by vil; 23-Jul-2009 at 08:00.