Talking need helps .....

THE UNUSUAL SANTA CLAUS

This morning, I was suspired by what I saw in class. It was a most unusual Santa. He was a most like a Christmas Santa but as an astronaut Santa. He was tall about twenty or twenty-five inches. He was standing in a teacherís desk. Looking at his head, I saw he has a long white curly beard and he wore a red hat with white fluffy trimmings around the seams. He had tiny brown eyes .I saw a black rim around the iris itself, and he appeared to be looking up at the ceiling. I saw many wrinkling in his face I can not see his mouth with his mustache. I saw his cheek and his nose is red look like the tomato. However, I saw his face very proudly. Specially, He dressed a blue fight jacket. He wore three shirts .The first one is a blue jacket, the next one is a silver jacket, and I can saw inside he wore a blue and white sweater. His belly is too big, so he can not pull the zipper. Both of his arms the logo one is the American flag, one is a NASA flag. To the left and on the top his shoulders he holds an American flag. One more things interesting is his sock. He also wore a pair of socks is American flag, and black boot .Therefore, I though it was decorated by NASA. There were many names for Santa Claus, but I saw first Astronauts Claus to day.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • United States
      • Current Location:
      • United States

Re: need helps .....

Quote Originally Posted by mxuanmaivn View Post
    THE UNUSUAL SANTA CLAUS

This morning, I was suspiredsuprised by what I saw in class. It was a most unusual Santa. He was almost like a Christmas Santa, but as an astronaut Santa. He was tall- about twenty or twenty-five (inches)? feet? He was standing inon a teacher’s desk. Looking at his head, I saw he had a long, white curly beard. He and he wore a red hat with white fluffy trimmings around the seams. He had tiny brown eyes. I sawcould see a black rim around the iris itself; and he appeared to be looking up at the ceiling. I saw many wrinklingwrinkles in his face. I cancould not see his mouth with his mustache. I saw his cheek and his nose is red look like the tomato. was as red as a tomato. However, I saw his face very proudly. He stood proudly. Specially, He was dressed in a blue flight jacket. He wore three shirtsshirts: blue jacket, the next one isa silver jacket, and (number 3). I cancouldsaw see that insideunderneath he wore a blue and white sweater. His belly iswas too big, so he cancould not pull up the zipper. Both of his arms the logo one is Both of his sleeves had a logo-the American flag on one, and a NASA flag on the other. To the left and on the top his shoulders he helds an American flag. (Confusing-do you mean he is holding a flag that is lying on his left shoulder) One more things interesting isare his socks. He also wore a pair of socks is American flag, and black bootThey looked like American flags. He also wore black boots. Therefore, I though it was decorated by NASA. There wereare many names for Santa Claus, but this is the first time I saw firstan Astronauts Claus to day.
    Last edited by Lady Hawk; 05-Aug-2009 at 05:38. Reason: recheck