1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

learner

Hi there,

I really need your help to check my letter. This letter is to inform my university that I want to withdraw. Below is the letter.

( My address)

(Address of Uni)

(Date)

Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter, I am requesting you to issue a release letter which is needed for my new provider.

I withdraw the program (Degree) from (University) because of environment and surroundings consideration which do not fulfil my satisfaction.

I hope that my reason of withdrawal can be considered by you and take a prompt action.

Yours Faithfully,

(Given name)(Family Name)

Thankyou.. Hope it's not a terrible letter..

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • UK

Re: learner

Quote Originally Posted by dolphin View Post
    Hi there,

I really need your help to check my letter. This letter is to inform my university that I want to withdraw. Below is the letter.

( My address)

(Address of Uni)

(Date)

Dear Sir or Madam,

With this letter, I am requesting you to issue a release letter which is needed for my new provider.

I withdraw the program (Degree) from (University) because of environment and surroundings consideration which do not fulfil my satisfaction.

I hope that my reason of withdrawal can be considered by you and take a prompt action.

Yours Faithfully,

(Given name)(Family Name)

Thankyou.. Hope it's not a terrible letter..

It's not a terrible letter, and they would certainly understand that you wish to withdraw. My suggestions for improvement would be:

Dear Sir/Madam

I am writing to inform you that I wish to withdraw from the (name of course) degree at (name of University) with immediate effect.

This is due to the fact that neither the environment nor the surroundings have satisfactorily met my expectations.

I would be very grateful if you would provide me with a release letter, which I will need for my new education provider.

Please acknowledge my withdrawal as soon as possible, and take the relevant action.

Yours faithfully

Note - you may wish to elaborate a little on what it was about the environment/surroundings that did not meet your expectations.

3. Newbie
    Student or Learner

Smile Re: learner

Thanks a million.. I would rate 5 to my letter out of 10 after reading yours.. it really helped..