Results 1 to 2 of 2
  1. s_p

    Smile a formal letter to homeoffice

    Hi there,

    I am an owner of a property, my tenant asked me to write up a formal letter to home office saying that I am the owner of the property and I give permission to her husband to live with her in the double room she occupied since 12/07/2008, as she needs it to help her husband to apply for a denpendent visa to come to the UK. Can someone kindly give my some advice on it please? Thank you very much!

    • Join Date: Oct 2006
    • Posts: 19,434

    Re: a formal letter to homeoffice

    Go and talk to the local Citizens' Advice Bureau. They will be better placed to advise you and give you relevant information.

Similar Threads

  1. Formal Letter (Responding to a magazine article)
    By Greekgirl in forum Editing & Writing Topics
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 16-Oct-2007, 06:09
  2. formal letter
    By anurag b in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-Jul-2007, 10:24
  3. placement of "cc" within a formal letter
    By Unregistered in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 02-Apr-2007, 00:45
  4. how to write a formal letter?
    By wanieybsb in forum Letter Writing
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 29-Nov-2006, 20:52
  5. formal letter
    By in forum Ask a Teacher
    Replies: 1
    Last Post: 09-Jan-2006, 06:30


Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts