- Instruction/Assessment promotes student competence, participation and community.
- Student-controlled behavior is rewarded. This is unclear
- Teacher is able to adjust lessons according to differentiated learning styles.
- Instruction is dynamic, learner-centered, and challenging.
- School-wide rewards focus on students effort and contribution and top performance.
- Students learn to work cooperatively, and as a team.
- School-wide discipline policy is applied consistently.
- Classroom management is consistent and expectations are clear.
- Classroom setting is safe and secure. Teachers maintain a positive environment, and follow-through with consequences in a calm and non-personal manner.
- Classroom management consequences are fair, and refrains from punishment, shaming and humiliation.
- The school provides counseling to students with problems.
- Teachers observe fair treatment among students.
I am also a teacher. I'm not sure if this is what you're looking for. For some reason, I wasn't able to copy the remainder of the text. Let me know what you think.
Student or Learner