• Native Language:
      • Punjabi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Social campaign tv ad kindly check the grammar and style

Campaign you v/s Public
    A man is riding a bike, on the way he sees people around a man, who is lying on the road profusely bleeding, who has met an accident(He is unable to see the face). He stops for a moment and feel very sad for that man, he thinks to help him but his heart says some one standing out there will help him why shall I waste my time, he kicks the bike and goes away. As he reaches home, his cell rings, police’s call informing that his brother has died in an accident, later when he reaches hospital he realizes that the man whom he left on the road at the merry of the people was his brother.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Exclamation Re: Social campaign tv ad kindly check the grammar and style

Quote Originally Posted by new2grammar View Post
    Campaign you v/s Public

A man is riding a bike, on the way he sees people surrounding (around) a man, who is lying on the road and profusely bleeding, Possibly he (who) has met with an accident but he is unable to see the face He stops for a moment and feel very sad for that man. He wants (thinks) to help him but in his heart it echoes as if (says) some one standing out there will help him, why shall I waste my time, so he kicks the bike and goes away. As he reaches home, his cell rings. It is a call from police informing that his brother has died in an accident. Later when he reaches hospital he realizes that the man who (m) he left on the road at the place of occurrence of the incident ( merry of the people) was his brother.
    SKP
    Last edited by sarat_106; 03-Aug-2009 at 07:42.

Re: Social campaign tv ad kindly check the grammar and style

Campaign: You v/s Public

A man is riding a bike along a road. On the way he sees people gathered//standing around a man who is lying face down in the road, bleeding profusely; possibly he has been involved in an accident. The cyclist stops for a moment and feel very sad for that man. He considers if he can help him but then thinks there are lots of people so why should I waste my time. He kicks the bike and goes away. When he reaches home, his cellphone rings. It is the police to inform him that his brother has died in an accident. When he reaches the hospital, he realizes that the man whom he left on the road at the mercy of the people was his brother.