• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Please help

Thanks for your email. Do you mean I shall contact with Canada Border Service Agency for information on duties of imports enter into Canada or they will help to get the information to me? Actually, I had search the related information in your website, however, I cannot ensure the tariff code is the same as my record, this will cause incorrect duty rate. Would you please help. Please let me know if you need further details on the commodity. Looking for your prompt reply.

Smile Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by Zoe2008 View Post
    Thanks for your email. Do you mean I shall contact with Canada Border Service Agency for information on duties of imports enter into Canada or they will help to get the information to me? Actually, I had search the related information in your website, however, I cannot ensure the tariff code is the same as my record, this will cause incorrect duty rate. Would you please help. Please let me know if you need further details on the commodity. Looking for your prompt reply.
    I've rewritten your paragraph. If you have any questions about what I've revised or corrected, just let me know.

Thank you for your email. Do you mean I should contact the Canadian Border Service Agency for information on duties of imports entering Canada, or will they provide assistance in forwarding this information to me? I have searched for related information at your website; however, I cannot ensure the tariff code is the same as my record. This will cause the duty rate to be incorrect. Could you, please, help? Please, let me know if you need further details on this commodity. I look forward to your reply.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Korean
      • Home Country:
      • South Korea
      • Current Location:
      • China

Re: Please help

Quote Originally Posted by PROESL View Post
    I've rewritten your paragraph. If you have any questions about what I've revised or corrected, just let me know.

Hi Proesl,

That is my exact meaning. Thank you so much !

Regards
    Zoe