You will see 'the' is not necessary in the indicated sentences because you wouldn't refer to a particular group of people in this text.I want to know, if the following sentences are right or wrong, and if you have time please tell me why it is wrong, and what can be used instead of the wrong sentences.
1. The goal of this job-search website is to help
theUK graduates in finding, applying for and securing their dream jobs.
2. The Southampton-based Graduate-jobs-search.co.uk is a graduate recruitment site reared up do you mean 'geared up' meaning 'prepared and organised'? to serve the UK market. It is an integral part of the-jobs-search.co.uk group.
3. From the very beginning, the company has taken the initiative to prepare
theregistered job seekers for their big breaks.
4. To keep
theregistered users up-to-date with the current opening up to date with current openings in the sectors of their choice, the website also sends daily or weekly emails.
5. The company has also included
somerelevant articles, someuseful links, somecareer skill tests, and training and advisory services in the tool kit. By the end of the year, graduate-jobs-search.co.uk wants to become a strong force in the UK graduate job search market.
6. The acceptance of Graduate Jobs by the industry can be gauged by the responses it got perhaps 'received' is more appropriate from
7. Being a graduate and having a well-paying job in the recession-ridden UK job market is not the same thing, but the situation is about to change...
Thanks a lot for reading this far
Student or Learner