Smile A story about the difference thinking way of man and woman

Below is the story, it is imaginary. Could you help me correct the grammar or describe this in some better sentences, thanks.

An assumption, there are two five-story buildings, one is only for man to find a right woman, and the other is only for woman. The person in the higher floor is better than the lower, but the one is not allowed to go downstair if he or she have reached the higher floor.
    One girl entered the building, she found there was a label adhering on the door, "The men in this room only have a job, they are not so handsome and kind", the girl was not satisfied with it, so she went upstairs straightly to the second floor, another label on the second door, "The men in this room have a good job, but they are not so handsome and kind." The girl thought the man in this room must be rude, so continued to go upstair, here is the third label, "The men in the room are rich and kind, but not handsome.", Not satisfied again, the girl went the the forth floor, the label was 'the men in the room are rich, kind and handsome', it looked very good, but the girl still thought maybe the men on the fifth floor were better, she has got the forth, why not go to the top. So she went the floor 5, of course there was a label, but the label was "You are the 123,456th visitor, there do not have a man in there room any more."
    Let's go to see the story about men. One man entered the building, a same label was there, "The woman in the room have a job, but not beautiful and kind", Yes, the man went to the second floor to read the label, " The woman in this room are kind and rich, but not so beautiful."
    The man entered the room and choose one without any hesitation.
    In fact, no men went to the forth or the fifth, they just chose the right one for them. Here is the difference, men always think what they need and woman always think what they love.

Just translate an essay, not have any other meanings.

IAN

Re: A story about the difference thinking way of man and woman

I don't tend to go through your story, however, there are some mistakes such as
    The women in the room have a job, but not beautiful and kind.
    It's an interesting story :)

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Re: A story about the difference thinking way of man and woman

Hi Ian,
    I don't know the exact meaning of words in this story, so I just correct some mistakes in grammar, that it seems to me that it could, as below:
    - "The person in the higher floor is better than the lower" it could be "... than the one in the lower"
    - "he or she have reached the higher floor" - has, not have
    - "the girl went the the forth floor" - went to
    - "there do not have a man in there room any more" it could be "there is no man in the room anymore"
    - "choose one without any hesitation" - chose
    - "woman always think what they love" women
    I hope these could help you and please tell me if you have other ideas.

Regards

Kitty