Scientist

Dear Teacher

Would you please send me a number of references about letter writing to scientific centers,deans,chancelors and relevant high ranking sientists ,asking them collaboration.
    Your early reply is highly appreciated.Please also correct this short letter.

Thank you

Best regards
    Eghbal Taheri

Re: Scientist

Dear Teacher

Would you please send me a number of references about letter writing to scientific centers,deans,chancelors and relevant high ranking sientists ,asking them collaboration.

Thank you

Best regards
    Eghbal Taheri

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Australia
      • Current Location:
      • Australia

Re: Scientist

Quote Originally Posted by eghbal View Post
    Dear Teacher

Thank you

Best regards
    Eghbal Taheri
    With regard to scientific collaboration, your colleagues are probably going to be far more impressed by your credentials, the papers you have published, you current research activities and what you can teach them, rather than the level of your English.
    Why not draft a letter and post it here, since it's not at all clear what sort of collaboration you are after. (You can XXXX out your private details if you like, eg. My current research interests are XXXX and YYYY).