Student or Learner
I have replaced the underlined word with the correct word in brackets; can you check it, please?
1. Heís not as intelligent like (as) his sister.
2. Life here is least (slightly) expensive than in the city.
3. The new library looks very similar than (to) the old one.
4. The two designs are complete (completely) different Ė you canít compare them.
5. The school is very different as (from) the old one.
6. This bag is exact (exactly) the same as yours.
7. People seem to have fewer (less) time than they used to.
8. This question isnít quiet (I donít know) as easy as the last one.