1. Newbie
    Student or Learner

letter of appeal/I need help urgent to correct my grammar !

Sir, Madam,
    I Ms. Elizabeth Gonzales requesting to your office to procees my documents transcript of records that I needed for my Board exam's requirements.
    I appeal in your good office/administration to grant and credit those units I enrolled last year. I already sent those Questionaire aith answers directly to the college addressed to the Dean and i would like to appeal to your higher Administrative to consider and understand the circumstances happened to my life before.
    It was accidentally lost all docs the questioaires needed for my continue education program which i enrolled because we had a big fire that time in southern california and we are one of them was unfortunately victim of said big fire and that's started of our problems that i have to focus my priority to my family because i have so many stuff and properties that we lost in my family. I tried to get two jobs in a day to be able to survive and to meet our basic needs for everyday. I've been so busy to my priorities especially to my work I work so hard that time to fight hardship i encounterd in my life until now thats it's been a while that i have no time to study it before and i didnt paying attention for my requirements that I needed for this program until finally were move to a new house and everything was disorganized and I coudn't find my docs anymore I thought one of them was burned already. Thanks God I found all of it.
    Now I dont want to waste time anymore I have to take the exam the soonest as possible as my employer required me take the exam for the licensing purpose.
    So, I would like to request another docs required that I needed for my incoming examinations.
    I look forward to hearing with you regarding this matter. I appreciate the time that you have taken to read my appeal.
    P.S.
    I enclosed the docs with the questionaires and answers together with this letter.

Sincerely,
    Ms Elizabeth Gonzales

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Oriya
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: letter of appeal/I need help urgent to correct my grammar !

Quote Originally Posted by mcangel View Post
    Dear Sir, Madam,

I Ms. Elizabeth Gonzales would like to request your office to process my documents Transcripted into (of) records that I need (ed) for the purpose of my Board examination (requirements).
    I appealed to (in) your good offices (/administration) to grant and credit those units I enrolled last year. I have already sent those Questionnaire with answers to the college directly addressed to the Dean and I would now like to appeal to you as the higher authority (Administrative) to consider and understand the circumstances under which I became helplessand made to suffer (happened to) in my life some times before.
    It was by accident (ally) that I lost all docs including the questioners needed for my continuance of education program for which I enrolled. (because) As you might be aware, we had a big fire at that time in southern California and we are one among those (of them was) unfortunate (ly) victims of said big fire. (and that) Itwas the beginning ('s started) of our problems that (i) have forced me to focus my priority towards my family because I have so many stuff and properties which (that) we lost (in my family). I tried to get engaged in two jobs in a day to be able to survive and to meet our basic everyday needs (for). I've been so busy with (to) my priorities especially to my work that I had to encounter a lot of hardship in my life at that time in terms of hard work and fighting for other requirements (so to i until now that’s it's been a while) that Ifound little (have no) time to study. (it before and i didn’t) I was unable to pay (ing) the attention that was needed for this program until finally we were moved to a new house and everything was done in a disorganized and in the process I (coudn't find) lost my docs (anymore). I thought one of them was burned (already). Thanks God I found all of it.
    Now I don’t want to waste time anymore I have to take the exam the soonest as possible as my employer requires (d) this as prerequisite (me take the exam) for the licensing purpose.
    So, I would like to request another set of docs (required) that I need (ed) for my incoming examinations.
    I would appreciate (the that) if you spare some of your valuable time (have taken) to read my appeal and I look forward to hear (ing with) from you regarding this matter at the earliest.
    P.S.
    I enclosed the docs with the questionnaires and answers together with this letter.

Sincerely,
    Ms Elizabeth Gonzales
    Welcome to the forrum. Though I have corrected the text there were a couple of doubts which have been resolved in my own way. Please delete the words in the brackets.

You can adopt the same if you feel satified or wait for somebody else in the forum to have a look at it.