• Native Language:
      • Arabic
      • Home Country:
      • Algeria
      • Current Location:
      • Algeria

Cool ask for information

dear sir in theses sentences
    1)Once a client has associated with one AP, it can freely move about.
    i don't understand move about

2)An omnidirectional antenna tends to propagate a signal equally in all directions in one plane, but
    not along the antenna’s length. The result is a donut-shaped pattern as shown on the right portion of Figure 17-18.
    i don't understand donut-shaped pattern
    3)
    Highly directional (dish) 22 :dBi Narrow beam, starting at the antenna; used in line-of-
    sight signal paths
    i don't understand narrow beam
    4)
    When an RF signal meets the boundary between media of two different densities, it can also be
    refracted. Think of re?ection as bouncing off a surface and refraction as being bent while passin
    through a surface.
    i don't understand bouncing off
    thank you

Smile Re: ask for information

Quote Originally Posted by adel87 View Post
    dear sir in theses sentences
    1)Once a client has associated with one AP, it can freely move about.
    i don't understand move about

2)An omnidirectional antenna tends to propagate a signal equally in all directions in one plane, but
    not along the antenna’s length. The result is a donut-shaped pattern as shown on the right portion of Figure 17-18.
    i don't understand donut-shaped pattern
    3)
    Highly directional (dish) 22 :dBi Narrow beam, starting at the antenna; used in line-of-
    sight signal paths
    i don't understand narrow beam
    4)
    When an RF signal meets the boundary between media of two different densities, it can also be
    refracted. Think of re?ection as bouncing off a surface and refraction as being bent while passin
    through a surface.
    i don't understand bouncing off
    thank you

i don't understand move about << go to different places

i don't understand donut-shaped pattern << Go to Google images - type in donut

i don't understand narrow beam << Something shaped like a beam goes in a straight line, like a beam of light. And, of course, narrow means "not wide".

i don't understand bouncing off << An object can "bouce off a surface". This means when an object hits a surface, it is automatically sent away from the surface to the opposite direction from which it came.