The latest survery we conducted revealed that most of our clients are not ...

Hello

The latest survery we conducted revealed that most of our clients are not satisfied with your delivery schedule.

Do you see any errors in this sentence? Can I say "showed" or "uncovered" instead of revealed?

Thank you.
    Last edited by Daruma; 30-Aug-2009 at 00:30.

Re: The latest survery we conducted revealed that most of our clients are not ...

Quote Originally Posted by Daruma View Post
    Hello

The latest survery we conducted revealed that most of our clients are not satisfied with your delivery schedule.

Do you see any errors in this sentence? Can I say "showed" or "uncovered" instead of conducted?

Thank you.
    No, we can't use "showed" or "uncovered" in place of "conducted" in this sentence. In this sentence, those words are best associated with "revealed".

What might you think is an error? On the surface, no, there is no error. Context could possibly reveal that one of the possessive adjectives is not logical, but we would need more context to know this.

Re: The latest survery we conducted revealed that most of our clients are not ...

Hello

Do you see any errors in this sentence? Can I say "showed" or "uncovered" instead of conducted?

Thank you.
    I just noticed the error: survery.

PROESL, thank you for the response.
    I just made some changes to the first post.

Hello

Do you see any errors in this sentence? Can I say "showed" or "uncovered" instead of revealed?

Thank you.
    You can use "showed" instead of "revealed" but not "uncovered". It's a logical choice as a synonym, but "uncovered" doesn't work in this sense. It would work in the context of an exposť.

An exposure or a revelation of something discreditable.

exposť: Definition from Answers.com