Student or Learner
They were talking after meeting on the ice rink. She's a very good hockey player and he's brilliant figure skater. But his partner hurt her ankle and he is now looking for a new partner. So for the first time, they play together hockey and she definetly beated him. This they were talking after he went to her restaurant and asks her if she wants to skate with him.
- Let me ask you a question.Will you skate with me?
- What makes you think I can do it?
- When I saw you on the ice, remember? Or was that someone else?
- All you saw was my dust, baby. Not a great selling point for you.
- I was wearing figure skates.
So what means Not a great selling point for you?
not a great selling point = not very convincing; not very persuasive
She doesn't think he would likely be convinced that what he saw would make him want to skate with her.