Student or Learner
1. As we sat in class waiting for the test results, (you, we) could feel the tension.
2. Hoping to be first in line when (they, the ushers) opened the doors, we arrived two hours early for the concert.
3. If a person really wants to appreciate good coffee, (he or she, you, they) should drink it black.
4. I am hooked on science fiction stories because they allow (you, me) to escape to other worlds.
5. Lois often visits the reading centre in school, for she finds that (they, the tutors) give her helpful instruction.
6. Nobody seems to know how to add or subtract without (his or her, their) pocket calculator anymore.
7. Cindy is the kind of woman who will always do (their, her) best.
8. Each of my brothers has had (his, their) apartment broken into.
9. If someone is going to write a composition, (he or she, you, they) should prepare at least one rough draft.
10. I’ve been taking cold medicine, and now (it, the cold) is better.
They is the new he.