INSERT COMMAS

Did I Insert commas where needed? Please Check for me
    1. My dog who is afraid of the dark, sleeps with a night-light.
    2. “I wish there were some pill” said Chuck, “that would give you the equivalent of eight hours’ sleep in four hours.”
    3. The hot dogs at the ball park tasted delicious, but they reacted later like delayed time bombs.
    4. Janice attended class for four hours, worked at the hospital for three hours and studied at home for two hours.
    5. The old man as he gasped for air, tried to assure the hospital clerk that he had an insurance card somewhere.
    6. George and Ida sat down to watch the football game, with crackers, sharp cheese salty pretzels, and two frosty bottles of beer.
    7. Although, I knew exactly what was happening, the solar eclipse gave me a strong feeling of anxiety.
    8. The company agreed to raise a senior bus driver’s salary to $28000, by January 1 1995.
    9. Even though, King Kong was holding her at the very top of the Empire State Building, Fay Wray kept yelling at him “Let me go!”
    10. Navel oranges which Margery as a little girl, called belly-button oranges are her favorite fruit.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • English
      • Home Country:
      • Canada
      • Current Location:
      • Canada

Re: INSERT COMMAS

Quote Originally Posted by lindalinda1228 View Post
    Did I Insert commas where needed? Please Check for me
    1. My dog, who is afraid of the dark, sleeps with a night-light.
    2. “I wish there were some pill,” said Chuck, “that would give you the equivalent of eight hours’ sleep in four hours.”
    3. The hot dogs at the ball park tasted delicious, but they reacted later like delayed time bombs.
    4. Janice attended class for four hours, worked at the hospital for three hours, and studied at home for two hours.
    5. The old man, as he gasped for air, tried to assure the hospital clerk that he had an insurance card somewhere.
    6. George and Ida sat down to watch the football game, with crackers, sharp cheese, salty pretzels, and two frosty bottles of beer.
    7. Although I knew exactly what was happening, the solar eclipse gave me a strong feeling of anxiety.
    8. The company agreed to raise a senior bus driver’s salary to $28000 by January 1 1995.
    9. Even though King Kong was holding her at the very top of the Empire State Building, Fay Wray kept yelling at him, “Let me go!”
    10. Navel oranges, which Margery [ate] as a little girl, called belly-button oranges, are her favorite fruit.