• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Vietnamese
      • Home Country:
      • Vietnam
      • Current Location:
      • Vietnam

Smile help me!!!

hello teachers, my name is Thu, I'm from Vietnam, i'm not good at English, and i like English and i want to improve my english skill, I'm poor, therefore i have not money to study English in the centre languages. would you like help me? I have study english for 3 years, but i can't speak in English or listening english very good. How do i do to improve it? I hope that i will receive message from teachers.
    Thanks!!!!
    Have a good night

Re: help me!!!

Quote Originally Posted by map View Post
    hello teachers, my name is Thu, I'm from Vietnam, i'm not good at English, and i like English and i want to improve my english skill, I'm poor, therefore i have not money to study English in the centre languages. would you like to help me? I have study english for 3 years, but i can't speak in English or listening english very good. How do i do to improve it? I hope that i will receive message from teachers.
    Thanks!!!!
    Have a good night
    You've made a good start // You made a good start by coming here, Map. There are many people here, including a large number of ESLs like yourself who can help you improve your English.

Keep asking questions. Try a bit of your own writing. I think that you're just being modest. Your English is really quite good.