How do you look at TOEIC?(help checking my essay)

How do you look at TOEIC?
    In order to improve my English skill and get a important qualification for foreign company, I decided to participate a English test, compared with many types of examinations, I would like TOEIC and I think it is best for me.
    Firstly, TOEIC focuses on application English. It can improve my English communicate skill in daily work and life. Unlike TOEFL, the purpose of TOEIC is to assess the tester’s ability at daily communication in English, so the test contains variety dialogue and article commonly used in everyday communication. However, TOEFL focuses on tester’s academic ability in English.
    Secondly, TOEIC is lower difficulty than other English test, I have reviewed the exercises and I found it is not very difficulty for me. In addition, the test is divided into listening-reading and speaking-writing two parts, because the speaking and writing test are usually much more difficulty for tester, also for me. I intent to two-step: listening and reading are the first one, speaking and writing are the next one.
    Finally, TOEIC is designed by ETS and authoritative, many foreign company recognize TOEIC result, it was seen as a certification of job seeker’s English capability.

Re: How do you look at TOEIC?(help checking my essay)

How do you look at TOEIC?
    Do you mean: "What do you think of TOEIC?"

In order to improve my English skill
    Do you mean to suggest that taking this test will improve your English skills?

and get a important qualification for foreign company, I decided to participate a English test, compared with many types of examinations, I would like TOEIC and I think it is best for me.

In order to qualify for good jobs in foreign companies, I have decided to take an English language competency exam. Of the tests available, I think the best choice for me is the TOEIC.

Firstly, TOEIC focuses on application English. It can improve my English communicate skill in daily work and life. Unlike TOEFL, the purpose of TOEIC is to assess the tester’s ability at daily communication in English, so the test contains variety dialogue and article commonly used in everyday communication. However, TOEFL focuses on tester’s academic ability in English.
    One reason for my decision is that the TOEIC focuses on English as it is used in daily life. Unlike the TOEFL, which focuses on fluency in academic English, the TOEIC focuses on daily communication, with dialogs and references that apply to everyday situations.

Secondly, TOEIC is lower difficulty than other English test, I have reviewed the exercises and I found it is not very difficulty for me. In addition, the test is divided into listening-reading and speaking-writing two parts, because the speaking and writing test are usually much more difficulty for tester, also for me. I intent to two-step: listening and reading are the first one, speaking and writing are the next one.
    Another reason for my choice of the TOEIC is that it is easier than other tests of English. I have done the practice exercises and I have found them not to be difficult for me.

In addition, I prefer the format of the TOEIC. It is divided into two parts: Listening/Reading and Speaking/Writing. Since the Speaking/Writing section is more difficult, I will take the Listening/Reading portion first, and the Speaking/Writing section later.

Finally, TOEIC is designed by ETS and authoritative, many foreign company recognize TOEIC result, it was seen as a certification of job seeker’s English capability.
    Lastly, the TOEIC, designed by ETS, is authoritative; its results are recognized by most foreign companies. A good score on the TOEIC is seen as an assurance of the job seeker's ability to speak English.
    Last edited by Ann1977; 12-Sep-2009 at 09:24.