This essay is tightly-organized, with no useless digressions. It has a good vocabulary, and it used English very well, perfectly conveying the ideas it means to express.
It is not particularly deep, so it would be improved by more sophisticated thoughts on the topic -- even if coming up with those ideas required research.
It goes without saying that work plays a major part in the whole lifetime of a person.As a result,job satisfaction is considered an element of an individual happiness.There are three main factors contributing to satistying with job.However,it is not always that job are shared equally for all working people.
Work plays such a large role in a person's life, and occupies so many of his waking hours, that job satisfaction is necessarily an element of individual happiness.
For one thing,getting a fair salary is always workers’ desire.After spending all their time and energy working,each worker hope to receive what they deserved.It’s evident that when an employee gets a low pay ,he tends to be thoroughly dissatisfied with their job.
Job satisfaction depends on three principle factors.The most important one is salary. A good salary is a critical path to enjoying life's opportunities. And workers want to feel that their labor is fairly compensated. Low pay necessarily leads to dissatisfaction with one's job.
Another factor should be considered here is a good employer.He must be the one who know how to encourage and motivate their workers to work harder.Beside,the employer should be the one who understand and meet basic demands of their workers.This results in satisfaction in job of each worker.
A second element in job satisfaction is having a good employer. A good employer knows how to encourage and motivate his employees; he understands their needs and meets their basic demands.
Last but not least,one can’t be pleased with their job if they must do what is not their majors.For examples,some graduated students who are unemployed for a long time try to seek a certain job.This is not compatible with what they learned at university.They get bored and don’t evaluate the job which they are doing.
The final element in job satisfaction is having work that is appropriate to the employee's skills and gratifying to his intellect. College graduates who are forced to accept low-level positions, for example, soon find themselves bored and unhappy.
However,there is a fact that not every workers obtain job satisfaction.Some of them must work in poor conditions ,thereby affecting seriously their health and life.Some may get a bad treatment from their bosses or a low-paying.Especially ,workers in poor countries can’t expect job satisfaction like those in developed countries.
Unfortunately, not every worker can find a job that is satisfying. Some people work in poor conditions, sometimes even under circumstances that damage their health. Some workers may experience bad treatment from the employer, or earn very little money. In poor nations, job satisfaction can hardly be expected to the degree that it is in developed countries.
In a nutshell,along with other factors,job satisfaction also the key to a happy life.Their are three contributory elements to this which are good salary,encouraging bosses and a suitable jov.Nevertheless,not every employees have job satisfaction.
Job satisfaction is one of the keys to a happy life. Not everyone can find a job that is richly satisfying, but everyone can at least try to equip himself with marketable skills in a field he loves. Working consumes most of our waking hours. It is worth our while to make sacrifices in our youth to ensure that our adult lives will be lived in happiness and prosperity.
A recent study just found that making more money than "just enough" (for food, shelter, clothing, etc -- which was defined as "around $40,000 per year" for US workers) added very little to happiness.
Maybe you can enrich this essay by focusing on some one segment of the topic. I think it is untrue that job satisfaction depends on the three narrow elements you have defined.
1) After you make enough money to meet your needs, happiness consists of work that you enjoy, that is suited to the kind of person you are, that matches the skills you have, and that is perpetually interesting and challenging.
2) Maybe you can address the role of labor unions in gaining good conditions of labor and good pay. Also the government has a role in establishing conditions and wages
3) Maybe you can speak about the causes for misery in work:
- systematic exploitation of the poor by the rich
- inadequate infrastructure to offer good positions in society
- failure of the individual to stay in school, avoid trouble, etc
- personal exploitation of individuals by individuals -- even criminals
4) Maybe you can describe the psychological elements that make a job a "good, satisfying job" -- autonomy, challenge, variety, decision-making, pleasant companionship, worthiness of the outcome, prestige, salary, etc.
5) Maybe you can point out that not everyone wants the same kind of job. For some people, long-distance trucking is the ideal job; for others, teaching history for 40 years defines a perfect life.
Best wishes in your studies.
Student or Learner