• Native Language:
      • Czech
      • Home Country:
      • Czech Republic
      • Current Location:
      • Czech Republic

Unhappy through

Good evening,
    could anybody tell me how to understand the following sentence? It is taken from a questionnaire in a clinical study and I suppose it is UK English. I am confused about "through". Does it mean that the screening was completed on/during the 4-week follow-up visit?
    The sentence is: Record all medications including antibiotics and bronchodilators, vitamins and supplements that the subject has taken within 30 days before Screening through the 4-week Follow-up Visit.

Thanks,

Marketa

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • Hindi
      • Home Country:
      • India
      • Current Location:
      • India

Re: through

Quote Originally Posted by jirickova View Post
    Good evening,
    could anybody tell me how to understand the following sentence? It is taken from a questionnaire in a clinical study and I suppose it is UK English. I am confused about "through". Does it mean that the screening was completed on/during the 4-week follow-up visit?
    The sentence is: Record all medications including antibiotics and bronchodilators, vitamins and supplements that the subject has taken within 30 days before Screening through the 4-week Follow-up Visit.

Thanks,

Marketa
    "Screening throug" possibly means going through or proceeding or analysing the 4 week follow-up visit.

• Member Info
      • Native Language:
      • British English
      • Home Country:
      • UK
      • Current Location:
      • Laos

Re: through

I think the screening is a single event and 4 weeks later there is a visit, so through links the two- thirty days before + 4 weeks after.